Knowing what’s what and planning out how all of your offerings clip together can be a faff but…
it doesn’t need to be.
You know the feeling. You’re inundated with a million things to do and keep track of and the thought of creating an evergreen funnel from scratch is daunting, to say the least. But you also know how important it is to have one if you want your business to thrive long-term.
If only there were an easy way to figure out your evergreen funnels AND keep track of everything in one place…enter Funnel Mapping Made Easy!
Let’s F the faff and feeling overwhelmed and get it nailed together.
Lend me your brain and I’ll show you how to:
- Suss out your opt-ins
- Decide on what format your opt-ins will be in and how to deliver them
- Get your funnel tech stack figured out with my tech stack insights
- Organise your current opt-in setup, tripwires and email sequences in one place
- Map out your opt-ins and prep to turn them into evergreen funnels
The template included in this training will help you:
- Know what opt-in promotes what offer
- Find your sales pages and checkout links without hunting around your website
- Plan out your pricing and what offers you have hooked into your funnels
- Plan out your content and how it hooks into you funnels
- Be able to find your sales page copy doc easily
You’ll get access to the template which is available in Airtable, Notion and Google Sheets format.
Funnel Mapping Template available in
Gem is a superstar. Very impressed with her delivery of the training and I was so excited to start it straight away, integrate all of my business products, services and offerings into it and see how I can scale my business even more this year through the funnels.
Absolutely fantastic Gem – I appreciate you.
– Rebecca Adams
I love the template. It makes it easier for me to see what my offerings are and how I can connect them. It feels cleaner to have a place where all the information for my funnels can sit.
– Lucille Roache
So, if you find keeping all of the bits and bobs related to your funnels, opt-ins, sales pages, checkouts and offers organised a massive pain in the booty…
Get Funnel Mapping Made Easy!
Here’s what is included in the training & template:
- Blog Content Planning – Map out all of your ideas and create a simple schedule in combination with the Blog Asana Template
- Blog Content Tracker – Track everything you have on your blog including links, categories and content upgrades (opt-ins etc)
- Freebies – Keep track of all of your freebies, where they live on your website, what format they are in, what they promote, whether that are hooked up to tripwires, when you created and last reviewed them plus add in links or files of your freebies. This is perfect for a quick overview and great to help you check where you may have a blind spot in your funnels.
- Digital Products – Keep a record of sales page link, check out links, prices, product files, editable files so you can do quick updates and keep track of how the product gets delivered to your customers.
- Services – Record how people can book a service, the price and the sales page and checkout URLs for easy access.
- Online Courses – Track categories, prices, when you last updated and reviewed your courses and track your links for speedy access.
- Paid for apps – Keep track of all of your apps and systems in one snapshot.
Plus you’ll be way more discerning when it comes to creating new offers
Hey, I’m Gem, the web, systems and planner nerd behind Create & Bloom. I work with creative business owners and entrepreneurs to craft, develop and crystallize an online presence and voice for their products and services as well as going deep into integrating systems to make their businesses run smoother.
I have been working in marketing, graphic design and building websites since 2013 – I am totally self-taught and I love helping creative business owners make their products and services shine.
Online business is a wonderful world of possibility but you need the setup and systems that get the job done with ease and without the overwhelm.
That’s where I step in and help you get sh*t DONE.
This training contains a video with closed captions with full detailed notes which can can also download from Google Docs if you prefer.
It also has the option to listen to the audio only.
It is hosted inside Heartbeat so you can download the app to your phone to watch/listen on the go or if you prefer to access it in browser on your computer you can do that too.