Your Getting Ready to Hire Your First VA Workbook is zooming into your inbox…
But in the meantime, I have a cool offer for you to make this VA thing happen faster and way smoother!
Feeling a little like this?
Getting started with a Virtual Assistant can feel extremely daunting and often stupidly overwhelming but it really doesn’t need to be!
If you love Asana, let me show you how to organise your business so that you feel ready and excited to hire a VA.
These templates have been tried and tested with my own VA clients and life is SO much easier since using them for everyone in the team.
Want to plan things out before you hire a Virtual Assistant?
Grab these Asana Templates to get yourself ready to get more done in your business.
Get 40% off
Here’s what is included
in the Getting Started with a VA Asana Templates:
- Goal Tracker – Income goals, one big goal and task breakdown to help you get there.
- Website Updates + future ideas
- Marketing + day to day tasks and tasks breakdown for new opt in launch
- Blog Management + blog post task breakdown
- Services – Split up your services and organised your general and future tasks for each + new service launch task workflow.
- Courses – Split up your course and organise any future ideas and additions, general tasks and future tasks for each + new course launch task workflow.
- Admin + Link management, general admin and customer service