Your templates are zooming into your inbox right now…
But in the meantime, let me show you something to make your business bloom even more…
Fed up of using a Tech Stack that just
doesn’t do it for you?
Or just don’t know where to even start?
The wrong choices can lead to wasted resources, inefficiencies, and missed opportunities. Not to mention money.
So, are you ready to unlock the secrets to building a winning tech stack that will supercharge your business growth?
Look no further than my very own brain.
I created Tech Stack Insights so that I could reel off all of my thoughts about Tech and Systems and help you decide what will work for you and your business.
It’s sort of like a diary of my thoughts on different apps and my experiences with them for myself and with clients.
I want to help you maximise your tech stack and empower you to propel your business to new heights without feeling urgh about the tech side of it all because let’s be honest, you haven’t got an online business without it.
Are struggling to choose the right technology tools and platforms for your business.
Are ready to overcome your tech stack challenges and are ready to make informed decisions.
Well fear not, because this is the solution you’ve been searching for!
By signing up for Tech Stack Insights, you will:
- Gain access to my insights and experiences of using various apps and discover the right options to support your online business.
- Save valuable time by utilising my thoughts and ideas.
- Avoid the need for extensive research and trial-and-error and up your decision-making process.
- Make more informed decisions about the tech stack for your online business.
- Join a community of like-minded business owners and expand your network.
This diary provides you with valuable insights and evaluations of different apps, empowering you to choose the most suitable tools based on firsthand experiences and recommendations.
Here’s what you get…
- A feed of information and real world use of apps, plugins and tools from someone who is neck deep in tech on a daily basis. I’ll be keeping this diary updated with all of my thoughts on Tech and new apps I discover.
- Lifetime access to course materials, allowing you to discover at your own pace and revisit things whenever needed.
- Exclusive access to our private online community, where you can connect with peers, share insights, and seek guidance.
- Access to monthly office hours. I do these every month via Voxer or Heartbeat DM.
This diary is text-based and is hosted inside Heartbeat so you can download the app to your phone to read on the go or if you prefer to access it in browser on your computer you can do that too.
What clients say about my tech expertise
Working with Gemma has changed my business so much! I feel really supported. She is just so efficient and organised, I love how quickly she gets stuff done and how she can spot any other things I might not have thought of.
I also love that she has such a wide range of skills and can turn her hand to using all of the tech stuff I have in place in my business.
– Laura Agar Wilson, Wholeheartedly Laura
I don’t even know where to start! I’ve felt SO stuck for months and months now, like I haven’t been able to make progress in my own business and suddenly that has all changed! It’s like the capacity to get things done has 10x’d. I love having you to chat with about business ideas, as well as just life stuff. I love that you have ideas, suggestions and knowledge that makes my life so much easier. Being able to say something like, I want to add a tripwire to X and you just get it done is amazing.
– Dani Fairhurst, Organise & Grow
– Amanda Freeman, amandafreeman.com.au
Enroll in “Tech Stack Insights” today and gain the knowledge and skills to revolutionise your tech stack and propel your business forward. It’s only $9 and is something that I will be updating often.
So, when I learn/discover something new or if my opinion on something changes, you’ll be the first to know.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your business and start getting shit done with a decent tech stack that makes your life easier.
Now is the time to take control of your Tech Stack
Hey, I’m Gem, the web, systems and planner nerd behind Create & Bloom. I work with creative business owners and entrepreneurs to craft, develop and crystallize an online presence and voice for their products and services as well as going deep into integrating systems to make their businesses run smoother.
I have been working in marketing, graphic design, building websites and creating wild integrations and sytems since 2013 – I am totally self-taught and I love helping creative business owners make their products and services shine with tech.
Online business is a wonderful world of possibility but you need the setup and systems that get the job done with ease and without the overwhelm.
That’s where I step in and help you get it DONE.