Thank you for confirming.
Your download is on the way!
Please check your email inbox.
In the meantime…
Want to learn how to nail down your creative business so that you can get down to the part of business that you love the most?
If you are ready to make sure you have everything you need to build the creative business you yearn for, I would like to introduce you to, My Creative Business Planner.
Whether you have started your business already or are looking to get started this planner is going to help you nail down the foundations of your business so that you can work towards its future success.
The planner is not going to tell you exactly what you should do to set up a business but rather guide you to create the foundations to move your business forward. We will go in depth on where you are right now, how to generate new ideas and figure out how you will set your business apart from others as well as creating systems and strategies to keep your business running smoothly, branding you business and marketing it through social media and blogging plus creating a structure for selling your products.
Grab a copy of My Creative Business Planner with 20% off
Offer ends in:
What is inside the planner?
94 pages filled with worksheets, prompts and processes to guide you through building the foundations of your business.
This planner was designed with artists and designers in mind and acts as a guide to help you create the basic foundations. It is ideal if you are looking to up level your branding and business as well as for people who are just getting started.
This planner is perfect for:
- Ceramic Artists
- Digital Artists
- Fashion Designers
- Jewellery Designers
- Fine Art Photographers
- Street Artists
- Textile Artist
- Plus, many more areas of creativity
What would it be worth to you if you could…
- Figure out where you are now and which path to take going forward.
- Map out what products are working for you.
- Get to know your ideal customer in detail.
- Create a framework that you can use for years to come when planning and creating new products and marketing them.
- Nail down your branding and keep it consistent.
- Create a content calendar that you can reuse again and again.
- Decide on a strategy for your marketing that you can stick to without the stress.
- Get you ready to sell and plan out your offerings throughout the year.
- Get your customer experience strategy figured out so that you feel confident.
- Invest your time wisely so that you are not trying to do all the things at once.
- Create a foundation that you can continue to build your business upon.
What is the investment?
You will get all of the following for a one off payment of $52 (Usually $65):
• 1 digital copy of My Creative Business Planner
• Bonus 1: My Business Reflection Guided Meditation
• Bonus 2: 90-Day Business Planner
• You can add on support later if you wish to.